Move On Training Packages
A summary of freely available training materials to support the Move On approach
You will find a downloadable copy of the summary in Downloads.
The Training Packages include:
- Move On recruiter/referrer training
- Move On/Get On at work: Training the trainers
- The Move On approach: Teacher support pack
- The Learning Journey: Move On to test success
- The Move On Implementation guide - towards a whole-organisation approach
- Develop your provision further with the Move On approach
- Embedding Skills for Life in vocational programmes: The Move On approach
- The Get On at work approach: resources for engaging a range of staff within the workplace
- Making the most of the recent resources to support teaching and learning
- Move On with your learners: literacy
- Move On with your learners: numeracy
Most of the training materials are freely available, and can be delivered without support from the Move On Regional Advisers. If, however, you feel you would benefit from some support or advice, please contact your Regional Adviser. You will find contact details on the Move On website.
Note: some of the materials are designed to be delivered by the Move On Regional Advisers.