Telephone: 0191 215 6098
Northumbria University Post Compulsory Education & Training Department is the lead partner for the Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training - 'Inclusive Practice' and offers a wide range of teacher training, professional development and post-graduate study programmes. These programmes offer the opportunity to study from Level 4 to Level 7 within a flexible, innovative framework. Students attending these programmes are offered opportunities for professional enhancement through collaborative events with a range of partners/employers that add value to their study experience.
Our courses include:
- Preparation to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) - as an outreach tailored to the needs of the organisation.
- Professional Graduate Certificate In Education (DTLLS)
- Diploma in Higher Education (DTLLS)
- BA Hons in Post Compulsory Education & Training
- Advanced Diploma for Teaching in Lifelong Learning Sector- English: Literacy & ESOL
- Diploma for Teaching in Lifelong Learning Sector- English: Literacy & ESOL
- Advanced Diploma Teacher of Numeracy Mathematics - CPD
- Diploma for Teacher of Numeracy Mathematics - CPD
- Introduction to Coaching & Mentoring
- Certificate for Teaching Learners with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities
- MA Lifelong Learning