Join the Recruiter Showcase
Are you looking to recruit qualified and experienced Skills for Life professionals?
Skills for Life Network is widely acknowledged and highly regarded as the key news, information and signposting resource for teachers and managers of functional skills and GCSE maths, English and ICT, ESOL, Employability and SEND working in the Further Education and Skills sector.
A listing in the Skills for Life Network Recruiter Showcase will give you year round access to a highly targeted and receptive audience of learning and skills professionals.
A listing in our Showcase gives you a year round presence on our site. You will have your own webpage, complete with information about your organisation, who you would like to hear from and how you would like to be contacted. Potential candidates will be able to contact your directly as required, and we'll include a direct link through to current vacancies and/or the CV upload facility on your website. See sample
In addition, your organisation will:
- appear on a timed basis on the Jobs homepage
- have a year round 'Join our Team' Employer Profile on our sister website at www.functionalskillsjobs.uk
- receive a free job advertisement credit that you can use at any time during your subscription year
How is the Showcase promoted?
We feature the Recruiter Showcase in our e-news update throughout the year. Our e-news update is warmly received by 10,000+ subscribers, with 8000+ currently registered to receive job alerts from the site via email and SMS - so you're guaranteed a large and highly focused audience.
In addition, we use our extensive links with organisations involved in teacher education to raise awareness of the Showcase on an ongoing basis among new new entrants to the Skills for Life professional community.
What's the cost?
An annual subscription costs just £295 exc VAT.
If you would like your organisation to appear at the top of the listings, please contact us for further information.
How do we join the Showcase?
Contact us with the following details:
- The name of your organisation
- The name, address and email address of the person who should receive invoices
- An official Purchase Order number or reference in respect of Skills Digital Limited
- The name and email address of the person who will be managing your listing (if different from the above)
- Your logo (Jpg or gif are fine)
You will receive an email acknowledgement and your draft listing within 24 hours. If you would also like to use your free job advertisement credit, please also include your advert text (word document or plain text).
We have more vacancies we'd like to advertise. Can you help?
Yes, as well as your free job credit, you can choose to advertise with us throughout the year. You can find out more here.