NRich Project website
University of Cambridge website providing maths problems based on a different theme each month.
The NRich Project aims are:
- "To enrich mathematical experiences by giving students the opportunity to explore and engage with mathematical ideas
- To offer challenging activities which provide students with opportunities to develop their mathematics
- To foster a community where students can be involved and supported in their own learning and where effort and achievement is celebrated
- To provide flexible access to a large, developing resource base
- To research and develop the use of existing and new technologies to enhance the learning and teaching experience
- To contribute to national and international debates relating to mathematics teaching and learning."