SEND: Sources of Support Toolkit
A new free resource has been launched for IAG providers and teaching staff. SEND: Sources of Support, aims to help learners with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) fulfil their ambitions and aspirations.
As part of the Education and Training Foundation’s SEND Workplace Development Programme, funded by the Department for Education, the toolkit includes information, support and tools to help you to:
- support learners’ aspirations
- listen to learners with SEND
- support learners into employment
- learn more about Traineeships and Supported Internships
- how to engage with employers.