21 Jan 2020
#StudyGood – Study Programme Reimagined (2019-2020)
The Education and Training Foundation has commissioned touchconsulting Ltd. to deliver a programme of support for organisations delivering Study Programmes across the Education and Training sector to enhance and develop their 16-19 Study Programme provision, leading to improved outcomes for learners.
A lighter version of the #StudyGood programme is now available. This is a great opportunity for busy providers to be involved as it is less time/ resource intensive. It will give your organisation the opportunity to network nationally and benefit from bespoke project mentor support and onsite CPD training. Availability is limited to just 3 providers, so do act quickly if you would like to take advantage of the programme.
The support package includes:
- one hour launch webinar (date flexible to suit the provider)
- two days of bespoke Study Programme mentor support tailored to meet your organisation's needs
- one in-house CPD modules from a menu of four:
- Curriculum: Co-creating with employers
- Work experience: Developing learner’s knowledge, behaviour and skills
- Using maths and English confidently in your vocation
- Social action: Becoming active community members
- access to a blended Community of Practice within and across 23 providers
- priority access to three Study Programme Guides created for the sector
- three fully subsidised places at the 13 March 2020 #StudyGood Conference
The Support Package fee for the whole programme, which is being delivered between now and April 2020, is £700 (for up to 20 participants per provider). For more information and to register your interest, click here
If you have any further queries or would like to speak with someone to find out more, please email Punam Khosla or call her on 07713 686834.