This free online course from FutureLearn aims to help you create effective sessions on probability for your learners by using practical and frequency-based approaches.
- Consideration of probability from everyday experience, and a review of how it is currently taught
- Theoretical and experimental approaches, extending to consideration of frequencies
- Conditional probability and data modelling
- Representation of data, including frequency trees and Venn diagrams
- Set theory
- Independent and mutually exclusive events
For full details and to access the course, visit the FutureLearn website