Gateway Qualifications are looking for ESOL Subject Specialist EQAs to join their External Quality Assurance Team.
About the role
You will be concerned with ensuring quality standards and continuous improvement are in evidence at Recognised Centres, and that Centres and qualifications are risk assessed and risk rated. Subject Specialist EQAs advise on centre recognition and qualification approval applications, as required.
The role supports Centre EQAs who confirm centre compliance and Principal EQAs who ensure qualification standards are being met.
Subject Specialist EQAs must possess:
- a relevant qualification, or
- previous job-related experience, or
- previous qualification delivery experience in the curriculum area, and
- recent CPD in the curriculum area,
or a combination of these will be sought.
Subject Specialist EQAs must possess a teaching and/or a quality assurance qualification. As a minimum our EQAs need to possess one of the following qualifications:
- Award for Education and Training (AET)
- Certificate in Education and Training (CET)
- Diploma in Education and Training (DET)
- Level 4 Award IQA
- Cert Ed
- Or equivalent
At least two years’ experience of qualification delivery including assessment and IQA is required.
The closing date for applications is the 31st July 2022.