CTP is looking for inspirational individuals to join our amazing ESOL delivery team to help shape and positively impact our ESOL students’ futures.
- Derby – 1 Position
- Nottingham – 2 Positions
CTP are an established national training provider specialising in the delivery of flexible, online courses and traditional classroom-based learning.
We are looking for individuals with proven experience of delivering ESOL training and assessment to learners from entry level to level 2. The role will require you to work as part of a small team to support the entire learner journey from engagement through learning and assessment to onwards progression. You will be a highly proactive and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to work flexibly and apply your own initiative.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of delivering ESOL in adult education
- Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L3 AET or equivalent)
- Hold an ESOL subject specialist qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS with Adult Barring clearance
- Ability to prepare Scheme of Work and Lesson Plans
- Ability to teach multi-level and multilingual groups
- Experience of traditional classroom, online and cohort delivery
- Experience of working with referral partners to increase learner numbers
- Hold a degree in English language/literature
- Hold a DELTA qualification
- Hold an IAG L3 qualification
- Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L4 CET or equivalent)
- Hold an Assessor qualification
- Full UK Driving licence with own transport
- Willing to travel to other sites
This role is dependent on successful DBS and Home Office checks and clearances as applicable.
How to apply
Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th November 2023 Start Date: ASAP