CTP is looking for inspirational individuals to join our amazing team of qualified and experienced tutors to help shape and positively impact our students’ futures.
• Derby – 2 Positions
• Watford – 1 Position
• Nottingham – 2 Positions
• Blackburn – 3 Positions
CTP are an established national training provider specialising in the delivery of flexible, online courses. We offer predominately 1:1 delivery with a key emphasis on providing specialist support on a learner-by-learner basis.
We are looking for individuals with proven experience of delivering Functional Skills maths and English training and assessment to learners from entry level to level 2. The role will require you to work as part of a small team to support the entire learner journey from engagement through learning and assessment to onwards progression. You will be a highly proactive and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to work flexibly and apply your own initiative.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience of delivering Functional Skills maths and English in adult education
• Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L3 AET or equivalent)
• Hold a mathematics & English Qualification at Level 2 or above
• Passion for supporting learners to achieve and progress
• The ability to handle a fast-paced environment and work flexibly
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of online and cohort delivery
• Hold an Assessor qualification
• Experience of delivering employability qualifications
• Hold IT qualifications
• Proven track record of supporting learners into job outcomes
• Experience of working with employers to support learners into work
• Experience of working with referral partners to increase learner numbers
• Hold an IAG L3 qualification
• Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L4 CET or equivalent)
This role is dependent on successful DBS and Home Office checks as applicable.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November 2023 Start Date: ASAP