Get Further are recruiting and training dedicated Tutors for the 2023-24 academic year. Our tutors deliver a bespoke curriculum, designed by expert, qualified English and maths teachers, that builds student confidence and skills in these core subjects.
As a Get Further Tutor, you will have a direct impact on the life chances of students – helping them to improve their skills and achieve key qualifications that open doors for future study and work.
- North: Cumbria (Barrow-in-Furness)
- East: South Essex
- West /South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham, Lackham, Trowbridge, and/or Salibsury), Exeter, Reading
- South East: Milton Keynes, Welwyn Garden City, St. Alban’s
- Midlands: Northampton, Warwickshire
- London: Central, North, South, East and West
Salary and benefits
- You’ll be paid £18 for every hour of tuition you deliver, and you’ll have the flexibility to study or work in other roles, alongside tutoring. Placements typically range between 2-20 hours per week.
- We offer paid training hours, 3% employers’ pension contribution, and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Get Further provides you with all the resources for delivering tuition to students – so you don’t have to spend extra time designing lessons.
- We’ll provide you with expert training in how to engage and motivate your students, and tutor with impact – allowing you to develop transferable skills to launch your career.
- You’ll receive ongoing support, professional development and networking opportunities to advance your career. Should you wish to stay in the further education sector beyond the programme, we provide you with support and advice for pursuing a career.
- You’ll gain a unique insight into tackling educational inequality while making an immediate difference to the lives of your students
Full details and how to apply
For a full details, a Get Further Tutor person specification and to apply online, visit the Get Further website.