CTP is looking for inspirational individuals to join our amazing team of qualified and experienced tutors to help shape and positively impact our students’ futures.
- Remote – 2 Positions
CTP are an established national training provider specialising in the delivery of flexible, online courses. We offer 1:1 and online delivery with a key emphasis on providing specialist support on a learner-by-learner basis.
We are looking for individuals with proven experience of delivering specialist L2 and L3 IT training and assessment to learners, including cyber-security, web design, social media for e-commerce, digital marketing and digital business solutions. The role will require you to work as part of a small team to support the entire learner journey from engagement through learning and assessment to onwards progression. You will be a highly proactive and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to work flexibly and apply your own initiative.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience of delivering specialist IT qualifications in adult education
• Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L3 AET or equivalent)
• Hold a current Assessor qualification
• Hold relevant specialist IT qualifications at or above L3
• Passion for supporting learners to achieve and progress
• The ability to handle a fast-paced environment and work flexibly
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
• Good level of written and spoken English communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of online and cohort delivery
• Hold a mathematics & English Qualification Level 2
• Proven track record of supporting learners into job outcomes
• Experience of working with employers to support learners into work
• Experience of working with referral partners to increase learner numbers
• Hold an IAG L3 qualification
• Hold a teaching qualification (minimum L4 CET or equivalent)
This role is dependent on successful DBS and Home Office checks as applicable.
How to apply
Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th November 2023 Start Date: ASAP