touchconsulting Ltd has been contracted by the Education and Training Foundation to deliver Study Programme support to organisations across the education and training sector to enhance and develop their 16-19 Study Programme provision, leading to improved outcomes for learners.
23 providers can take advantage of an innovative, high-quality tailored and subsidised support package (£1,750) spanning September 2019 to March 2020. This includes:
– six days of bespoke Study Programme mentor support tailored to meet your organisation’s needs
– two in-house CPD modules from a menu of four as follows:
- Designing and delivering a bespoke employer-informed curriculum
- Using work experience and work placements to build learners’ identity as industry professionals and life-long learners
- Using maths and English confidently in your vocation
- Developing learners who are active members of the community
– access to a blended Community of Practice within and across 23 providers
– priority access to three Study Programme Guides created for the sector
– fully subsidised places at the March 2020 #StudyGood Conference
Do register your interest as soon as possible – we expect the 23 places to go quickly!