Starting this January, you can now book your place on the ETF’s Level 5 online maths, English and ESOL courses, including their newest ‘Teaching for Mastery in FE Maths’ which will give you a deep dive into the key concepts of the mastery approach to maths teaching.
Click on the course title for full details and to book your place.
- Teaching for Mastery in FE Maths – NEW!
- Teaching GCSE Maths: Develop your practice
- Teaching Maths Functional Skills
- Develop your learners’ maths skills in vocational and technical settings
- Teaching English Functional Skills
- Teaching ESOL in the post-16 sector: Develop your practice
These courses are open to a range of experience in the Further Education and Skills sector. All courses take place online and are delivered over 10, two-hour sessions, once a week for 10 weeks. Discounts are available for onsite group bookings and SET members get 10% off.
To find out more about the Education and Training Foundation and their maths, English and ESOL courses, click here