Day 3 November 2018 dates and venues for the ‘Developing Advanced Practitioners’ CPD programme are now confirmed as follows:
- Cohort 1: Friday 9 November, IBIS Birmingham (for those who participated in the 14 & 15 June residential)
- Cohort 2: Friday 16 November, Novotel Leeds (for those who participated in the 21 & 22 June residential)
- Cohort 3: Friday 23 November, IBIS Birmingham (for those who participated in the 28 & 29 June residential)
If you are travelling from further afield, please do ensure you have booked your overnight stay, as it will be a 9.00 for 9.30am start. Finish time is yet to be finalised but we are mindful it is a Friday so we will plan to get you away early! Details to follow.
Alison is negotiating a special bed and breakfast rate with IBIS New Street and Novotel Leeds. She will let you have details of any deal we secure.
Quality Improvement Projects
If you haven’t already done so, please get in touch with your mentor who will help you to review, plan, implement and evaluate your small scale Quality Improvement project. You’ll have an opportunity to review project progress with colleagues on day 3 (dates above). You may also find the the following resources helpful:
- Resources to support your small-scale quality improvement project (this was in your packs)
- Clarifying your projects This was developed for cohort 3 to help provide a frame for thinking through the QI project.
And please remember, if your organisation is part of the funded collaborative projects, you’ll need to make sure your small scale QI projects reflect the collaborative project’s wider vision. So do talk to your project lead about this.