Our writers are making excellent headway in creating four AP Practical Guides. These build on the AP Professional Development Cards, which we hope you are having fun with, but are much more in depth.
Final titles are as follows:
- Creating Spaces to Think in Further Education and Training, Lou Mycroft & Kay Sidebottom
- Facilitating professional development and High-Performance through Situated Learning, Ian Grayling
- Using Coaching to Support Colleagues, Jon Thedham
- Coaching in Action, Jon Thedham
Each guide is progressing through a multi-stage design, review and editing process. We are really excited about these and will share the guides with APs as follows:
- On day 3 of the ‘Developing Advanced Practitioners’ programme in November 2018.
- Online for our Communities of Practice APs, November 2018
- Online for our Collaborative Project teams, and also at the 13 December Collaborative Project workshop in London
And don’t forget the other items in your AP toolkit that many of you are already putting to good use:
- Your very own glossy, colourful hard pack of 23 AP Professional Development Cards (you can also download and get these reproduced via your reprographics departments as needed)
- Slides, handouts, resources and readers we used on day 1 & day 2 accessible from this Padlet.