We are looking forward to launching three #StudyGood guides at the national #StudyGood conference, taking place on 13 March 2020 in central Birmingham. The guides are designed for three distinct audiences: employers, leaders & managers and young people in school and their parents/ carers. We hope you will find them a useful resource in your work on Study Programmes.
- Study Programmes: Employer Guide: Building future capability and capacity
- Going for Gold: A Guide to High Quality Study Programmes (For Leaders and Managers)
- Study Programmes: Making the Right Choice
In the previous #StudyGood communication, we shared with you our five existing guides which were produced as part of an ETF funded project touchconsulting ltd delivers for the sector – ‘Professional Development Programme for Advanced Practitioners.’ The guides are of use to everyone in the FE sector. The three #StudyGood guides will have a similar look and feel.
- Facilitating Professional Development and High-Performance Teams Through Situated Learning by Ian Grayling
- Using Coaching and Mentoring to Support Colleagues: Core Principles and Techniques by Jon Thedham
- Creating Spaces to Think in Further Education and Training by Lou Mycroft and Kay Sidebottom
- Coaching and Mentoring in Action: Additional Approaches, Tools and Techniques by Jon Thedham
- How Managers can Support and Develop Advanced Practitioners – An Organisational Approach by Jon Thedham
We recently checked out the download figures for the first four guides and we were blown away! If these were actual books, we might say they were flying off the shelves.