These free online workshops aim to give people the tools, techniques, and motivation to take positive steps towards progressing in work or securing a new job.
Each week there will be a new topic to help develop employability skills:
- 17-21 Jan: Reviewing skills and interests
- 24-28 Jan: Exploring careers and your local jobs market
- 31 Jan – 4 Feb: Identifying learning
- 7-11 Feb: Writing your CV
- 14-18 Feb: Making a good impression in the interview
Each workshop will be hosted online by a professional National Careers Service careers adviser, with expert local knowledge. They will be on hand to provide further free and personalised careers advice if needed.