Skills for Life Network is the leading specialist online information resource for maths, English, Digital Skills, ESOL, Employability and SEND professionals working in the Further Education and Training sector.
Our website has 5000+ active users per month and our e-news update is warmly received by 1500+ teachers, managers and supporters of maths, English, ESOL, digital skills, employability skills and SEND. Here are some of the ways you can partner with us if you’re looking to recruit:
A listing in our Recruiter Directory offers year round promotion for your organisation and career opportunities. We feature the Directory in our e-news update each month. You will have your own webpage, with direct links through to your contact details and website. Includes one job advertisement credit.
This option gives you a full webpage listing as above, plus two job advertisement credits that you can use at any time over the year.
Recruiter Showcase Plus
This option gives you all of the above, plus your chosen number of job advertisement credits that you can use at any time over the year. This is our best value advertising option.
Our website has 5000+ active users per month, providing you with a large and highly focused audience. In addition:
- We feature the Directory and Showcase every month in our e-news update, which is warmly received by 1,500+ subscribers.
- We actively promote the Directory and Showcase via our social media accounts.
- We optimise all listings to increase the online visibility of your organisation and resources.
Pricing per annum (exc VAT)
- Recruiter Directory £295
A full webpage listing with your logo, text, contact details and links to your website and social media accounts. Includes one job advertisement credit.
- Recruiter Showcase £495
As above, plus two job advertisement credits that you can use at any time over the year.
- Recruiter Showcase Plus £POA
All of the above, plus your chosen number of job advertisement credits that you can use at any time over the year.
How to advertise
- Use our Contact Us form to let us know which section(s) of the site you’re interested in.
- We’ll create your account and send you log in details so that you can create your Directory, course listings and/or e-news features.
- If you decide to go for the Showcase or Showcase Plus option you don’t have to include all your content just yet if you’re not ready. You can choose to do that at any time during the year.
- We’ll review your content and optimise it for search engines. We’ll ask you to confirm that it’s good to go, then we’ll make it live.