Revised Skills for Life curriculum guidance for all Learning Providers delivering learndirect courses in 2006/7
The curriculum guidance should be read by all Learning Providers delivering learndirect courses in 2006/7. It supersedes any Skills for Life guidance previously published (i.e. prior to July 06) and details the recent changes to:
– funding eligibility for Skills for Life learners
– the mandatory stages in the Skills for Life learning journey process
– the approved Skills for Life learner routes
– the categorisation of the Skills for Life courses and restrictions on how the courses are used as part of a learning programme.
– The list of Ufi approved external Skills for Life assessment tools
You can access copies of the guidance and a useful summary on the Unionlearn website.