Information on Skills for Life and Functional Skills on the Skills Funding Agency website
The Skills Funding Agency (SFA) website now contains a compendium of information and fact sheets on Skills for Life and Functional Skills.
Information on the website includes:
- an overview of the role of the Skills Funding Agency
- FAQ’s on Functional Skills and Skills for Life
- links to a Functional Skills Update, Functional Skills question and answer paper and Functional Skills funding table
- a fact sheet on new requirements for naturalisation/citizenship and demonstrating knowledge of language and life in the UK
- a fact sheet on ensuring learners with literacy and language learning needs are placed on the most appropriate provision
- a fact sheet on delivering Embedded literacy, language (English for Speakers of Other Languages – ESOL) and numeracy in post-16 vocational programmes
To view the information, visit the Skills Funding Agency website.