This free online course aims to help you develop the skills you need to teach blended and online learning. The course is available on demand, runs for 3 hours per week over 3 weeks and is free of charge.
The course, which has been developed by University College London, aims to help you:
- Develop your teaching as active learning designs for blended and online teaching for different learning outcomes
- Apply your learning through and about online pedagogies and digital tools
while giving you the opportunity to collaborate with other participants in a teacher community of practice.
- The nature of learning design in the context of blended and online learning
- The Conversational Framework as a tool for thinking about learning design and assessment
- Digital tools and resources, and how to optimise your learning management system for your students
- The Learning Designer tool and its uses for borrowing, planning, creating and sharing design ideas with other teachers, across and within subject areas
- Learning designs and types of formative assessment for blended and online learning to achieve different types of learning outcome
- Implementing online learning across your institution