This free online course aims to give you practical tools and theoretical insights to help dyslexic students learn second languages.
It is designed for teachers of ESOL and additional languages and for anyone with an interest in dyslexia and language learning.
Topics covered include:
- The nature of dyslexia and associated learning difficulties
- The effect of dyslexia and learning difficulties on the learning of additional languages
- Inclusion in the language classroom
- Using technology to assist dyslexic language learners
- Specific tasks and techniques in teaching languages to students with dyslexia