This free online course from City and Guilds will show you how to move into a career in the digital technologies sector and help you discover the career opportunities available in this fast-growing industry.
The course aims to enable you to:
- discover the different job roles in the digital industry
- identify the key responsibilities within the digital and IT sector
- gain an awareness of in-demand jobs
- utilise and build upon your existing skills to start your career.
- prepare for work in the digital industry
Once you have completed the course, you’ll receive a digital credential from City & Guilds.
With your credential, you can search for live job opportunities and be signposted to organisations that City & Guilds has teamed up with to help you take the next step towards a career in digital.
You’ll also receive advice on how to go about searching for a job, key things to highlight on your CV and insights on what it takes to start your own business.