Free online workshops to help practitioners develop skills and confidence to teach specific aspects of the five Essential Digital Skills set out in the national standards are now available. The workshops are part of the Essential Digital Skills professional development programme offered by the Education and Training Foundation.
Each workshop focuses on developing skills, knowledge and confidence to teach competencies within the standards. The sessions will explore approaches for delivery that could be implemented with learner groups, including how they could be delivered through online/blended delivery. Time will be allocated to sharing ideas, challenges, and practice. Workshop themes are:
- How to teach digital wellbeing
- How to teach creating and editing digital media
- How to teach about online identity
- How to teach about dealing with technical problems
- How to teach across a range of devices
- How to teach about processing numerical data
- How to teach about using online services
- How to teach about digital assessment of learning.
To find out more and to book, click here
Read more about the Essential Digital Skills professional development programme