A new e-learning CD-ROM to support the delivery of the Level 4 Literacy Subject Specifications
The CD-ROM has been commissioned by Birmingham Core Skills Partnership and developed by the University of Wolverhampton and the Language Development Network. It is designed to be used as part of a blended approach to learning by anyone studying towards the Literacy Specifications at Level 4. It can also be used by learners working towards the Level 3 Specifications and by those undertaking generic teacher education courses in the post 16 sector.
Key features of the CD-ROM are:
- teaching strategies to support reading and writing skills development
- grammar ‘games’ as a fun way of consolidating learning
- paper-based, supplementary practice material, which can be printed out and worked on separately
- fully interactive learning, including information and tasks on every screen, supported by in-depth feedback
- an interactive glossary of key terms
To find out more, see the Information Flyer in the Downloads section. You can also visit the CTAD website or contact the sales team on 01223 470480.
You can also find out more about course materials to support local delivery of the Level 2 Certificate for Adult Learner Supporters from the flyer in Downloads.