The latest edition of the TUC Skills for Life Advocates Newsletter ‘Love Learning’ is now available to download from the Unionlearn website
In this issue of ‘Love Learning’:
- URTU general secretary Bob Monks explains how the logistics union is helping its members get up to speed on the learning agenda.
- Rail union Amicus Deputy General Secretary Ed Sweeney explains why he became a Skills for Life Advocate
- Case study: Rail union learning rep (RULR) Chris Nutty
- Case study: Morrisons driver Mark Wilson (URTU)
- The Whole Organisation Approach (WOA)
To download a copy of Love Learning newsletter Issue 3, visit the Unionlearn website. You can also request a copy online.