Natural Allies is a new DVD based resource that shows how Investors in People can support the development of Skills for Life amongst the workforce
Natural Allies is a resource available on DVD (running time 10 minutes) on how Investors in People (IiP) can support the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills (Skills for Life) amongst the workforce. A CD ROM and a full transcript is included as part of the resource.
Natural Allies has been produced by The Network on behalf of the LSC Greater Merseyside with advisory support from Investors in People UK.
How might it be useful?
The resource has three purposes:
- To provide helpful examples for Investors in People practitioners (IiP advisers and assessors) on how Investors in People can support the development of effective Skills for Life
- To help employers understand more about how Investors in People can support the development of effective Skills for Life
- To increase the understanding of other stakeholders, like training providers, on how IiP and Skills for Life are linked.
When might it be useful?
The resource can be a useful tool in a variety of ways including as:
- A training material for new IiP practitioners
- A resource for Iip practitioners to use with employers beginning preparations for becoming an Investor in People organisation
- A promotional tool at Investors in People and Skills for Life award ceremonies and conferences
How much is the Natural Allies pack?
Non – Network members: £25.00
Network Members’ discounted rate: £20.00*
*Members must state their membership number to receive discount.
How to order your pack
1. To order your Natural Allies pack (DVD, CD ROM & transcript), please download the order form from www.thenetwork.co.uk and return it to us with a cheque or official purchase order.
2. You can also order your Natural Allies pack directly on-line.
NB. To order on-line you will require an official purchase order number. Members wishing to take advantage of the discounted rate, will be required to enter a Membership Number. If the membership number is not known please telephone 01524 593405 or email email@example.com.
CSET, County South
Tel: 01524 593405
Fax: 01524 844788