Numeracy in Train to Gain and National Centre for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics subject coaching network meeting
A guide for Train to Gain brokers and providers is now available
This guidance booklet about numeracy in the workplace was written to support Train to Gain brokers and others involved in Train to Gain provision. It pulls together and summarises the information and support that is available to help brokers and providers establish successful programmes.
It looks at:
- the need for numeracy in the workplace
- promoting numeracy as part of the Train to Gain offer
- LSC regulations and requirements for numeracy in Train to Gain
- delivery approaches that work
- useful resources to support this work
- sources of further information, including links to key web sites.
The guide is available from www.ncetm.org.uk/numeracy
NCETM subject coaching network meeting
Places are still available at the NCETM subject coaching network meeting – Middlesbrough College 10 till 4 on Monday 23rd March. Email Christine Cavanagh to book a place.