Join the Success North CETT placement scheme and enjoy a range of benefits
What’s in it for the mentor?
- Mentoring a new teacher can contribute to all or part of your IfL CPD requirement.
- Mentoring a new teacher will give you the chance to revisit or encounter new teaching ideas.
What’s in it for my organisation?
- The mentoring scheme can support the recruitment of new teaching/training staff.
- All mentors receive free training and support.
- Placement teachers can support teaching/training staff, acting as an ‘extra pair of hands’ in the classroom.
Placement visits – Success North will visit your organisation to give you information about the placement scheme, and arrange mentor training for your staff. They can place literacy and numeracy teachers, and a range of vocational areas.
Further information can be found in the downloadable flyer or contact:
Diane Thurston at the Teaching Development Centre: