The QIA Skills for Life Quality Initiative is offering the opportunity to attend a regional summer school
A summer school for Skills for Life expert practitioners
The QIA Skills for Life Quality Initiative is offering the opportunity to attend a regional summer school on the following dates:
- Southern Regions: 11 July – 14 July
- Central Regions: 11 July – 14 July
- Northern Regions: 18 July – 21 July
The summer school is an exciting new idea for expert Skills for Life practitioners that provides the opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues and share ideas. You will also develop your skills and knowledge by having access to stimulating input from experts in the field and the very best resources and training materials from the QIA Skills for Life Quality Initiative.
At the summer school you will:
– Be inspired by examples of innovative approaches
– Receive input from Skills for Life experts
– Participate in a range of workshops, covering the very best practice
– Find out about the latest Skills for Life resources, research and projects
– Join in an e-learning marketplace
There will be an interactive approach to the event with a balance of stimulating input, group activities and opportunities for sharing and reflecting on good practice and change processes.
The unifying theme of the four days will be Creative Change linked to the following themes:
Day 1: Change in relation to current initiatives
Day 2: Creative change in practice
Day 3: Impact on learning and teaching development
Day 4: The place of peer coaching in supporting change
Places are limited to 15 per region so you are advised to act quickly.