From September 2012, LSIS will be offering 3 and 6-day packages of support for English, maths and ESOL/Functional Skills.
- Do you need advice and support on the delivery of functional skills within your vocational programmes and apprenticeship frameworks?
- Are you maximising your guided learning hours by adopting flexible and/or blended learning models of apprenticeship delivery?
- Are your teachers and assessors equipped to support functional skills?
- Are you new to English, maths and ESOL provision and so need help to ensure you are offering high quality programmes?
- Do you need to develop whole organisation approaches to delivering English, maths and ESOL provision?
Led by LSIS improvement partners and (if appropriate) LSIS Associates with proven expertise in delivering high quality English, maths and ESOL provision, support will be customised to organisational priorities. Staff at different levels within the organisation will have the opportunity to engage with the programme.
Packages will include consultancy, in-house continuing professional development (CPD) and opportunities to join regional peer working groups.
An information flyer is available here
For full details and to book places, visit the LSIS website (please do not contact Skills for Life Network!).