PTLLS, CTLLS and DTLLS teaching qualifications – generic and Skills for Life options (literacy, numeracy and ESOL) available for January 2011 at Newcastle College
The following courses are available for a January start:
- Diploma in Teaching Numeracy in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS Numeracy)
DTLLS Numeracy is an integrated qualification which leads QTLS as a subject specialist in numeracy teaching.
- Diploma in Teaching English (ESOL) in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTE(E)LLS)
This qualification leads to QTLS for those seeking or working in a ‘full’ lecturing role for ESOL (who have full responsibility for teaching and learning).
- Diploma in Teaching Literacy in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS Literacy)
DTLLS Literacy is an integrated qualification which leads to QTLS as a subject specialist in literacy teaching.
- Fast-track DTLLS options for candidates who have already completed PTLLS or CTLLS
To apply or for more information, contact: email@example.com or telephone 0191 200 4565
Want to teach EFL abroad or in the UK?
Last few places on CELTA programme starting in Jan 2011:
- Certificate in teaching English to second language speakers (CELTA)
The CELTA is the internationally-recognised TEFL qualification – a passport to work abroad or at home. It can be taken part-time over 16 weeks or intensively over four weeks (120 hours. This is accredited through Cambridge ESOL. It can be completed as a stand-alone qualification or part of a longer qualification leading to qualified status for the UK.
What’s my next step? DTE(E)LLS (The credits from your CELTA count towards the DTE(E)LLS) or DELTA programmes).
To apply or for more information, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 200 4565