The Basic Skills Agency are holding a series of events to support practitioners teaching financial literacy
The workshops are for those practitioners who currently teach literacy, numeracy or ESOL and have at least some experience of financial literacy
If you have no experience in teaching literacy, numeracy or ESOL or no experience in financial literacy then these workshops will not be suitable for you.
If you would like to check if the workshop will be suitable for you please contact Claire Robinson, tel: 020 7440 6625 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background to financial literacy and Skills for Life
- Links between literacy, numeracy and finance
- Developing schemes of work
- Delivering financial topics
- Adapting resources for your learners
- Planning a session to use with your learners
London 6 December 2006 London 6 December 2006
Leeds 16 January 2007 Leeds 16 January 2007
London 13 December 2006
Leeds 23 January 2007
An application form will be available from www.money-bsa.org.uk from 10th November.