An LSC/ESF co-financed project that aims to enable unemployed people to qualify as Skills for Life teachers and supporters
- Beneficiaries must be over 16 years of age and under retirement age, unemployed and living in the Humber sub-region.
- Skills for Life teacher and supporter training is available across the sub-region at level 2 (Supporting adult learners), level 3 (Subject Support) and level 4 (Subject specialist). A numeracy revision course is also available.
- Beneficiaries must meet the entry requirements for the course.
- Support for travel costs, childcare and books may be available.
- Participation in the training should not affect beneficiary welfare payments.
- For full details, please contact Nick Hooper, Project Manager, on 01942 466123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org