Monday 11th July, 9am-3pm, The Engine Room, Leeds. Free of charge.
Organised by the Functional Skills Delivery Network, this event will provide you with a a great opportunity to find out about innovative online resources, hear about the latest policy developments, catch up on updates from awarding organisations and network with fellow professionals.
- Craig Lane, Deputy Head, Leeds City College
- David Redden, Product Manager, NCFE
- Dr. Gray Mitton, Assessment Innovation Manager, NCFE
- Dean Blewitt, Learning Innovation Manager, NCFE
- Deborah McKenzie, Partnerships Manager, Century
- Katherine Reid, Technical Adviser, City and Guilds
View the Conference flyer
To book your place, click here
If you’re interested in exhibiting, please get in touch with Craig Lane
Find out more about the Functional Skills Delivery Network