The National Youth Agency has produced a website resource with guides, toolkits, teaching resources and signposts to help you navigate conversations with young people about the Ukraine crisis and conflict.
The website also contains a space for young people, youth workers and those that commission, fund or lead youth work to share their support and solidarity for Ukraine by adding Messages of Support.
Teaching resources cover a range of topics, and include:
- British Red Cross Teaching Resource – Rules of War
- How to talk to children about war – Save the Children
- Media Literacy and Fact Finding – Be Internet Citizens
- Mental Health resources for young people – Boing Boing
- Peace Resources and Activities – Woodcraft Folk
- Understanding Conflict Session Plan – Kinetic
- Ukraine Crisis: A powerful photo resource to explore how crises affect people British Red Cross
- Free lesson plans and teaching materials to explore humanitarianism – British Red Cross
- Free teaching resources to look at the impact of conflict -British Red Cross
To view the resources, click here