Our CPD programme has proved as popular as ever this year with its open cohorts in London (cohort 4), Birmingham (cohort 5) and Bradford (cohort 6) all full. Bradford was hosted by a college whereas the others followed last year’s pattern of welcoming lots of APs from different organisations to independent venues. As with last year, feedback from all three events has been overwhelmingly positive.
But it doesn’t stop here. The big news is that the ETF have agreed to subsidise in-house CPD programmes which many of you have requested. This means that you will be able to share the ideas and energy already generated by the AP programme with others in your organisations and to refresh and galvanise activity. Do take advantage of this!
The CPD offer encompasses:
- A 3-day course with a pre reading requisite
- Days 1 & 2 are back to back
- Day 3 would be approximately 4-5 months later
- Course fee is £250 per person
- A minimum cohort size of 15*
* We recommend the cohort of 15 is made up by inviting other APs from the locality. We would want a minimum of two providers, as collaborative working is a significant process for us in our aim to challenge fixed thinking and practice across the sector and to instigate change.
Note that the ETF’s CPD model requires the provider hosting to be responsible for the venue, catering and training equipment.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do get in touch. You can also log interest on the ETF website or by contacting Alison Tanik.