The NRICH maths website provides free curriculum linked resources to help learners develop mathematical reasoning and problem solving skills.
The resources can be used to support post-16 learners looking to go beyond Level 2 maths.
NRICH is an initiative from Cambridge University, and provides thousands of free online mathematics resources for ages 3 to 18, covering all stages of early years, primary and secondary school education. The NRICH Project aims are:
- To enrich mathematical experiences by giving students the opportunity to explore and engage with mathematical ideas
- To offer challenging activities which provide students with opportunities to develop their mathematics
- To foster a community where students can be involved and supported in their own learning and where effort and achievement is celebrated
- To provide flexible access to a large, developing resource base
- To research and develop the use of existing and new technologies to enhance the learning and teaching experience
- To contribute to national and international debates relating to mathematics teaching and learning.