This National Development Day, delivered by ccConsultancy and commissioned by The Education and Training Foundation, draws on evidence-informed practice, and has been designed in direct reponse to pressing needs and issues arising within FE and post 16 learning just now. Designed by the sector, for the sector, this collaborative day will enable you to address the current challenges of teaching, learning and assessing online.
You will explore approaches for assessing maths, English and ESOL learners’ progress online. The day will draw on research-based approaches and emerging insights from the post-16 sector. By the end of the day, you will have a range of new ideas and practical strategies for assessing your learners’ progress online.
Who is the course for?
Maths, English and ESOL Teachers (all levels); Classroom assistants; Practitioner researchers; Vocational/ technical teachers embedding maths, English and digital literacies; Managers; Trainers/Assessors.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of the day, you will have developed your skills and knowledge in how to:
- assess learners’ progress online
- enable individual and groups of learners to monitor their own progress
- plan and implement a sequence of learning that includes assessing impact of learning
- capture evidence of impact using a range of online platforms/ tools.
… with special consideration to keeping learners safe online.
What will I do on the course?
During the day, in order to develop your practice in assessing progress online, you will:
- learn from research and intelligence from the sector
- draw on expertise from practitioners in different settings
- take part in a range of activities designed to provide you with practical strategies and resources
- reflect on how you will implement your learning
How much does it cost?
£100 (or £85 for SET members)
How do I book?
For more information and to book, click here
You may also like to join the National Development Day: Engaging and Motivating Online, 16 December, 10-4pm