ccConsultancy provides professional learning and development courses, events and a range of other programmes for practitioners involved in post-16 teaching and training.
What we do:
- We’ve worked on a range of projects creating resources and supporting practitioners inc the Post-16 Phonics Toolkit, the Citizen Literacy app, the Digital and Blended Learning Project, and the Future Learn course: Advancing Equality, Diversity + Inclusion in FE.
- We currently support trainers in the screen industries inc training, a monthly forum, mentoring opportunities and a Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
- We offer Level 3 awards in English for literacy teaching, and maths for numeracy teaching.
- We champion practitioner-led action research in the FE sector. We are currently delivering a three year national programme (OTLA) on behalf of the Education and Training Foundation, focussing on English, ESOL and Essential Digital Skills.
- We offer training on equality, diversity and inclusion, SEND and neurodiversity approaches, digital literacies, and ESOL.
- We manage PDNorth (#FEtapestry): a blog, mailout and YouTube channel aiming to amplify practitioners in the sector.
- You can read more about our projects, practitioner research and professional learning opportunities on our website.