This booklet provides ideas and inspiration from five projects awarded funding from the Education and Training Foundation with the aim of developing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment through digital creativity.
The following themes and outcomes run through all the projects:
- Learners are more actively involved in sessions
- Staff are more confident in choosing and using digital applications
- Technology is being used to inspire learners who are “hard to reach” (and teach)
- Confident teachers are modelling new digital practices for their colleagues
- This digital opportunity is helping staff rethink their teaching approaches
- Staff are becoming effective educational researchers and reflective professionals
To find out more you can download the booklet and view an online snapshot of each project here.
The OTLA programme was led in the North East and Cumbria by Success North at Newcastle College, in partnership with ccConsultancy, The Education and Training Consortium / HUDCETT and Skills Digital. You can find out more about each project