An update on the Move On project and on additional Move On resources
The DfES funding for the first project was extended to 31st July 2006. The resources it has developed will continue to be freely available through the Move On website and from DfES and QIA Publications for the foreseeable future. A second phase Move On and Move Up: embedding and mainstreaming project is now being tendered for to mainstream and embed the Move On and Move Up approaches, including Get On at Work and Test the Town/Company pilots. This new project is scheduled to begin in Autumn 2006
Have you got the most recent Move On resources?
Additional materials for Files One and Two of the National Test Toolkit are available from the DfES Publications Unit. Tel. 0845 60 222 60 or by email from email@example.com.
Additional materials to accompany File One of the National Test Toolkit
Order code for additional materials available from 13/07/2006 – NTT/NTTA . Materials are shrink wrapped and consist of:
– Details of Move On models, matrix of programmes, and possible client groups.
– The Move On implementation guide
– Move Up
– Test the Town
Along with these:
– Two CD Rom versions of the above and the Move Up Tests
Additional Materials to accompany File Two of the National Test Toolkit
From January the following have also been available – order code NTT/TLA
– Part 8 – Maths methods module
– Part 9 – The Learning Journey: Move On to Test Success
– Part 10 – Move On with your learners: numeracy